JadeScape is the latest private condominium by Qingjian Realty that is located at Shunfu Road and is just 200m from Marymount MRT Station. Jade Scape Shunfu was the former Shunfu Ville by Housing and Urban Development Company (HUDC) which was set up for tender for an asking price of $688 million or $791 per sq ft (psf) per plot ratio. The sale of S$638 million was put up by Qingjian Realty and the owners accepted the offer.
Sitting on the former site of Ki Residences, JadeScape is build on an area of 398,114sqft, containing 1,206 residential units with more than 100 facilities within site.
Developed by the famous architectural firm, Tang Associates, Link: JadeScape will be a thoroughly modern building, featuring fresh, contemporary interior style. Tang associates is definitely an award-winning architectural firm that has labored on several famous projects in Singapore like Orchard Gateway, The Rochester then one Raffles Palace Tower 2.
JadeScape capitalised on its’ prime location on the much-sought-after Thomson area. For commuters, traveling will be an easy breeze.
JadeScape residency is just a three-minute walk from Marymount MRT station and Bishan MRT Interchange station for Circle and North-South lines is just a stop away.
Future Upper Thomson MRT Station is additionally sited within 7minutes walk from JadeScape, Upper Thomson MRT station (Thomson-East Coast Line) is expected to get completed in 2020 and is portion of the ambitious Thomson East-Coast Line, that features a total of 7 MRT interchanges once fully operational. Locals can suitably drive or travel along major arterial roads like Adam and Lornie Road, and expressways including Central Expressway (CTE), Pan Island Expressway (PIE) and Bukit Timah Expressway (BKE).
JadeScape Shunfu is enclosed with great pleasure and conveniences wherein Ki Residences Floor Plan can effortlessly have their needs a short while walk using their home. Future owners can cherish the entertainment, eating and shopping centers like Junction 8 Shopping Mall and Thomson Plaza.
Amenities – There are many eateries nearby JadeScape that caters mouthwatering and delicious meals including the famous Thomson private estate district, whereby rows of shop houses are highly visible across the main road and it is a hipster place for youngster to hang out if the nights fall. Shunfu Mart, Ang Mo Kio Hub, Junction 8 Shopping Centre, Thomson Plaza and Toa Payoh Hub can also be within short driving distance or 1 and two MRT stops away.
In addition to that, there are also recreation areas accessible like parks and recreation clubs. These includes Mac Ritchie Reservoir Park, Bishan Sports Hall and Bishan-Ang Mo Kio Park.
Educational Institutions – Catholic High School is within 1 km from JadeScape. A few other renowned educational schools like Ai Tong School, Marymount Convent School and Kuo Chuan Presbyterian Primary School are located within 1-2 km distance from JadeScape.
Developer – Qingjian Realty is a developer situated in Singapore, which is part of the Qingjian Group Co., Ltd., a conglomerate with a wide range of business operations such as contracting, investments, property development, capital management, logistics and more. The parent group’s projects have included the Olympic Sailing Centre, the Liuting Airport Terminal, and residential and commercial towers.
Qingjian Realty’s commitment to providing quality homes in Singapore is widely recognised with multiple awards, like the FIABCI Singapore Property Award, BCA Green Mark Award, BCA Universal Design Mark Gold Award, and BCI Asia Top Ten Awards.
Today, Qingjian Realty is Singapore’s largest developer of executive condominiums. 2016 marks the season Qingjian paved just how for Smart Living in Singapore.
Their first residential project in Singapore, Natura Loft, was launched in 2008. Accompanied by Nin Residence (2010), RiverParc Residence (2011), Riversound Residence (2012), River Isles (2012), Waterbay (2012), Ecopolitan (2013), Bellewoods (2014), Bellewaters (2014) and also the Visionaire (2016).
Surrounded by 5 Reservoirs (MacRitchie Reservoir, Lower Peirce Reservoir, Upper Peirce Reservoir, Lower Seletar Reservoir, Upper Seletar Reservoir)
Close proximity to Windsor Nature Park and upcoming Thomson Nature Park.
Education – Within 1 km to catholic Senior High School
* Near to reputable education institutions (Raffles Institution, Raffles Girls School (2009), Ai Tong School)
* Close proximity to departmental stores(Thomson Plaza, Junction 8, Bishan Commnunity Club15 minutes drive to CBD with upcoming North-South Coridor
* Close proximity to The Singapore Polo Club & The Singapore Island Country Club
* Within Walking distance to Upper Thomson Road Famous Eateries
* Within Walking distance to Thomson Community Club
As you evaluate each property, your details-gathering deepens:
• Request “actual” income and expenses reports for every property.
• Identify the constant maintenance charges for every unit including municipal, property, and assessment taxes, water and electricity charges, security, HOA fees, parking fees, etc.
• Experienced investors caution against underestimating a property’s operating expenses. Prepare a spreadsheet of projected operating expenses for each and every potential investment unit. Get yourself a second opinion of your projected expenses from someone experienced in similar real estate property investments.
• Complete due diligence on the financial, legal, and health of each apartment to uncover any potential issues before closing the offer.
• Get an estimate of insurance for each and every property. Expect that disasters can happen. Know just how much insurance you need to carry per each apartment you are thinking about for the investment.
Reality Check – It may be hard to maintain your enthusiasm in check when you find yourself in investment mode. Among the most important ways you can help yourself will be to:
• Have Realistic Expectations: experienced investors know a lot better than to fall in love with a house. They suggest you fall deeply in love with the offer, not the property. The Jadescape which is absolutely lovely but is not within an economically healthy community, or perhaps is in a building with multiple structural issues is not a beautiful investment.
• Make Sure Your Financial Health: don’t invest coming from a desperate must turn an immediate profit. Ensure that your finances are healthy enough to ride the first ups and downs until your property begins to produce a whmrna cashflow.
Making an investment in apartments is usually an inexpensive method to go into the investment property market. But just just like any other property investment, there exists much to find out and plan for before you close the sale. Stay in mind your financial budget, your objectives, as well as the knowledge you may have gained regarding the apartment market and you’ll be off and away to an excellent start. JadeScape Showflat open from 8 September 2018. Call us for showflat viewing as well as obtain full range of JadeScape Floor Plan.